Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is embedded into our core business strategy. As a company which continues to evolve and develop, we believe that CSR is an integral part of our vision for the future.
The Warwickshire Practice expects honesty and positive business ethics, both internally and externally at home and abroad. This is shown in our own Corporate Social Responsibility.
Our emphasis is on being an ethically-responsible business and this is reflected in the business and work ethics of every individual associated with The Warwickshire Practice.
As a strong advocate of the UN Global Compact framework, we comply with and encourage adherence to the following 10 principles:
- support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
Businesses should uphold:
- the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- the effective abolition of child labour; and
- the elimination of discrimination in employment and occupation
- support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- undertake initiatives to promote environmental responsibility; and
- encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery
Wherever employees perform their work they shall comply with applicable laws and regulations, contractual obligations, internationally recognized human rights, and the requirements imposed by good business practices and recognized standards of personal conduct.
Beyond this, all employees will comply with our CSR policies which support the 10 principles within the UN Global Compact framework.
Any breaching of our ethical guidelines will be subject to our disciplinary procedures as outlined in our Quality Management System.